We make and repair Tiffany lamp shades, leaded window panels, glass art panels, and glass photo frames.
THIS PAGE IS HERE TO TELL YOU HOW TO GET YOUR DAMAGED STAINED GLASS TO US.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING A PRIOR DISCUSSION WITH US, (by e-mail. text, or telephone).
1. Find a stiff cardboard box that is bigger than your lamp shade in all directions.
2. Put your shade in with plenty of packaging, preferably polystyrene chips, but shredded cardboard and other similar packaging may be used.
3. Everything has to be very tight. Nothng must be able to move at all, even if you drop the box from six feet.
(You can rest assured that the carriers drop them, so make sure the contents will not bounce.)
4. Also include a piece of paper with your name and address and the date, and a copy of any e-mail conversation that we may have had.
5. If we only corresponded by telephone, please write the date of that conversation on the paper with your name and address.
6. Once, despatched, please E-mail or preferably TEXT me that your repair is on its way.
7. If I do not acknowledge receipt within 3 days, please telephone me.